Welcome To Sarah McCahon Dyslexia Services
Home visits for assessments in Sussex, Surrey and Kent (can also travel to other areas)
Easily accessible from London
Appointments available Tuesday to Sunday
Fast track service available
Highly qualified and very experienced dyslexia assessor and consultant offering:
- Full diagnostic dyslexia and dyscalculia assessments for adults and children aged 7+
- Full diagnostic dyspraxia assessments for adults aged 16+
- Full assessments for aged 16+ that can be used to apply for the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)
- Assessments for exam access arrangements
- Assessments for employees
Already studying or about to start your HNC, HND or university degree? Need an assessment for the Disabled Students Allowance? There are still appointments available for January and February. The DSA application process can take up to 14 weeks so you are advised to book your appointment as soon as possible.
Going to university in autumn 2017 or 2018? You might like to know that diagnostic reports written from your 16th birthday onwards can be used to apply for the Disabled Students Allowance so why not book an assessment now so that you have the report in plenty of time.