Booking an assessment

For enquiries or to book an assessment, please do call me on  01342 714065.  If I am not at home, please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.  Please note that I do not work on Sundays and Mondays. You may alternatively wish to email me at  or use the contact form on this website.                     


Do you cover my area?

Clients are welcome to come to my home between Crawley and East Grinstead in West Sussex. There is ample parking on the road. 

However, I also cover the whole of West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and Kent If you would like me to come to your house, college or workplace for which there is a small additional cost (see 'Fees and FAQs')

I see many clients who come from London and wish to be assessed at my house. Train journeys from London to the nearest stations (Three Bridges and East Grinstead) take around 45 minutes and both stations have taxi ranks.

Whilst I have also travelled extenstively to other areas of the UK and abroad, I am unable to offer this at the moment.               


At what times of the day do you carry out assessments?

I am available to assess every day except Sunday and Monday from 8am through to 10pm.


Should I tell my child's teacher that I am having my child assessed?

I would very strongly encourage you to speak to your child's teacher or the school's SENCo (Special Needs Coordinator) about whether they suspect that your child has a specific learning difficulty. Once an assessment has been booked, I can email you a questionnaire to pass onto the school so that the school can have some input into the process. SENCos have told me that they welcome the opportunity to be involved. However, this is entirely up to you as the parent and you can book an assessment without having the school involved.              

If the assessment is regarding exam access arrangements for GCSEs/A' levels and it is hoped that the school will use the report as evidence, the school must be approached in the first instance.